[vdr] Re: buffer is filling up - problem

> I am still using vdr-0.99pre4 and have absolut no problems. I very often
> do recordings with 3 cards simultaneously. I have a Duron 700 MHz, 256
> MB memory and the 80 GB Maxtors in Raid5 configuration with ReiserFS.
I donīt use Raid - but i checked this yesterday and VDR takes 4
different Harddrives for Recording...

Iīm still using a realy old 0.9.x Driver because the newer ones
donīt rund with all my 4 CARDīs - i know there is a patch out
to activate the 4. Card in Driver but i donīt get it working !

Perhaps this is the fault ?

> Could it be that your harddisks power down and take to long to come up
> again?

No - i donīt use Power Down on the harddisk
> You may also change VIDEOBUFSIZE in dvbapi.c to a higher value.

Thatīs a Idea - i will try it ! - I made this changes some time ago
at a Network_Client for recording over Network.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index