[vdr] Re: buffer is filling up - problem

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:35:23 +0100, Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Iīm still using a realy old 0.9.x Driver because the newer ones

I use the one from 20011117.

> donīt rund with all my 4 CARDīs - i know there is a patch out
> to activate the 4. Card in Driver but i donīt get it working !
>
> Perhaps this is the fault ?

I don't think so.

> > Could it be that your harddisks power down and take to long to come up
> > again?
>
> No - i donīt use Power Down on the harddisk

They are often setup to do that automatically by the harddisk
manufacturer. If you didn't reprogram the drives this may be the cause
for the delay.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index