[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

>Andreas Share wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have testet vdr 1.0.0pre4 now 2 Day an now i have the problem that the
new recordings arenīt >in synch anymore. There is an video-delay near one
second in the recordings (played with vdr an >under windows with elecard
mpeg player).

>> Also the new records have every few minutes "skips". It seem vdr skips
some seconds. I have >seen this in 4 records from yesterday and today at the
moment.

>>Older records made with pre3 (pre2) are fine.
>>
>> Any Idea?
>
>I'm watching a broadcast in time-shift right now (recorded from ZDF) and
>have no such problems.
>
>Klaus
>--

Hmm....all 4 Records were made from "Premiereworld". I will test later one
or to from an FTA Station.

Greetings

A.Share

Home | Main Index | Thread Index