[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

>Andreas Share wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> i have testet vdr 1.0.0pre4 now 2 Day an now i have the problem that the
new recordings arenīt in synch anymore. There is an video-delay near one
second in the recordings (played with vdr an under windows with elecard mpeg
player).

>> Also the new records have every few minutes "skips". It seem vdr skips
some seconds. I have seen this in 4 records from yesterday and today at the
moment.

>> Older records made with pre3 (pre2) are fine.
>>
>> Any Idea?
>
>I'm watching a broadcast in time-shift right now (recorded from ZDF) and
have no such problems.

>Klaus
>--

Ok...the recordings itself seems to be ok....the problem come with the
"skip" funktion. If i skip several minutes with the yellow button the
recordings get out of synch. I will compare this with an older version, but
i think with an older version of vdr this was no problem and the viewing was
after several "skips" in synch.

Greetings

A.Share

Home | Main Index | Thread Index