[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

Andreas,

the problem you describe sounds exactly like something
I have been observing with recordings from Pro7 for
some months. There are two ways to reproduce the error:

*  Skip forward/backward with yellow/green.
*  Just play back the recording for a while and
   wait for a little glitch.

There are also two ways to fix it temporarily:

*  Stop/restart the playback with back/ok.
*  Fast forward/reverse a little.

I have discussed this with a few people in February.
Robert Schneider and Uwe Scheffler had the same
problem. Uwe reported that it went away after he
installed the AC3overDVB-patch. I did not get around
yet to install that patch, but I wonder why it fixes
the problem?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index