[vdr] Re: problems with AIO for VDR 1.0.0pre4

Mirko Günther wrote:

> Mirko Günther wrote:
>
>> I've installed the AIO patch and after corection of a little error, it
>> seen's to work. But now I've two problems:
>> 1) when I try to start a DVD, I get a Segmention Fault or a
>> errormessage, that libdvdread can accsess /dev/dvd. Coriosly can
>> 'xine' with the same libdvdread access the device and play the DVD.
>> What goes wrong at VDR?
>>
>> 2) When I thy to compile VDR with MP3=1, then I get the error, that
>> 'id3tag.h' and 'mad.h' where not found. What package I've to install?
>>

> I've solved the problem with the DVD.
> Is' there a option to change the VideoFormat?

DVD playback normaly uses the format configured in the setup menu. If
you set it to 16:9 there, than the DVD will play in 16:9 mode. However,
the aspect ratio adjust stuff is quite new and i only tested it with a
few DVD's, so it might not work correctly for all DVD's.

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index