[vdr] problems with AC3overDVB with Yamaha A1

Hello people,

now that I have a 75ohm cable for digital-audio, I find that AC3 over DVB
still does not work here. Replay of a ac3-recording shows the same "fs=44.1k
PCM" I usually get with a Audio-CD-player. Live playback of non-ac3 gives
"fs=48k PCM" in the display of the amplifier (Yamaha A1)

I use VDR 1.0.0pre2 with AIO-patch and AC3=1 option while compiling.

a52dec-0.7.3 was built as a shared-library and installed before VDR was
compiled.

Whenever I start replay of a VDR-recording or a SVCD-disk, I get the message
"No accelerated IMDCT transform found",

Pressing the menu-key gives me no selection of audio-track (so I cannot
replay any Pro7-recording through digital-audio-out).

What am I doing wrong? Am I missing to do something important? Is the
cable-length to much (7.5 meters)?

Just tried with the DVB-S card and it shows the same problems as DVB-C.

Thank you for any hint,

Ciao,

    Achim

Home | Main Index | Thread Index