[vdr] Various breaches of list policy.

Hello,

I have always enjoyed the interesting technical contents
of many postings on this list and the professional, helpful
and curteous attitude of most posters.

I also did not mind the occasional off-topic post.
After all, we are a friendly community and we enjoy
helping each other.

However, I have observed three things lately
that I do not like:

1) Total-waste-of-time postings.

2) Unjustified unfriendlyness.

3) German postings on an english-only mailing list.

I hereby kindly ask everyone who feels spoken to
to stop this. In other words: please remain at least
remotely on the vdr topic, be nice and speak english.

I also ask the list maintainers to enforce list policies.
In other words: please remove people from the mailing
list who do not care about its policies.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index