[vdr] Re: VDR config files in /etc/vdr?

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I'm in the process of finalizing VDR for the big release 1.0.0 and was
> wondering if it would be a good idea to have the config files in /etc/vdr
> by default.
>
> The thing to consider here is that some of these files are written to while
> VDR is running, so this may not be something one wants to have in /etc.
>
> Any opinions on this?

Well, it came as I was afraid it would...
This is probably one of those questions where you ask ten people and
you get at least eleven different opinions ;-)

So I guess I'll leave everything as it is, since this has been working
for quite a while now, and with the '-v' and '-c' options everybody can
set up things the way they want.

Klaus