[vdr] Re: tosvcd 0.3: questions

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 12:20, Uwe Heinrich wrote:

> after installing all necessary things (I hope) I got a running copy of
> tosvcd, but
> a) around 3 frames/sec (5 hours for 30 mins of video estimated)
> b) never finished correct (in my opinion)
>
> I've always three files *.mpa *mpv and the videopipe.
> I've a K6-III-400 with 128 MB RAM.
> Maybe this is too weak?
>
> How should a complete cycle look like?

If tosvcd has finished you should only have s.th. like:

movie.log
movie-1.cue
movie-1.bin
movie-2.cue
movie-2.bin

This would then result in 2 SVCDs. If these files are not present, but
there are *.mpa *.mpv then tosvcd has not finished (correctly).

Do you have enough diskspace left? Did you wait until tosvcd had
returned to the console (takes long time)?

Gruß
Conny

Home | Main Index | Thread Index