[vdr] Re: Small problem with tosvcd-0.3

On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 09:38, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-03-24 at 09:23, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > yesterday I tried the to convert an old recording (Dumm und Dümmer) to
> > SVCD using tosvcd-0.3. The goal was having 2 SVCDs with max. 700MB, but
> > I got one with 715MB and one with 248MB. Is it possible (with the files
> > shown below) to process film.mpa and film.mpv to get film-1.mpg and
> > film-2.mpg with sizes not bigger then 700MB? Or do I have to restart the
> > whole process with "tosvcd -s 650 ..."?
>
> Sorry for this. It was my fault, my disk ran full.

Ok, now I´ve created a working SVCD. If I play the disk with the
VCD-Patch for VDR, it runs fine until I press Pause/Play or if I jump
forwards or backwards, than the picture freezes but audio is running.
Is this a problem of tosvcd-0.3 or does it come from the VCD-Patch?
Or am I doing s.th. wrong here?

Greets
Conny

Home | Main Index | Thread Index