[vdr] Re: Still distortions on ZDF

On Wed, Mar 27, 2002 at 11:13:25PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> As I said in an other posting: we did have problems with earlier driver
> versions that caused similar effects, and if I'm not mistaken they were
> also mostly on the ZDF. But then again the fact that the disturbances were
> extremely bad when there was very heavy rain fall here would indicate a
> cable problem here. I guess I do will have to go onto the roof and check this
> over the weekend... (just thinking loud...)

Hmm ... I'm also seeing such disturbances on viewing ZDF, maybe its
a problem with driver/firmware or with the decoder used by the
sender its self, nevertheless it is visible.   The dish is a flat
one just put on a removable but heavy rack on the balcony (no rain
or snow).

         Werner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index