[vdr] Re: timer sorting

So it happend to me on tuesday...

BTW: What exactly does the VDR when searching the recordings ?

My box is running since november and the time to search the recordings is
increasing since then.

Is a search-time of about 10seconds normal ? (80% of a 76GB partition)
Or might the few mp3's on /video/mp3 are responsible for that ?

Thanks
Tim

> Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>>
>> Minor problem with timer sortings:
>>
>> Had programmed a timer starting Wed 27. at 23:59
>> When viewing timer list,
>> first all recordings for "every sunday"(-----S) are listed,
>> then the explicit one for the 27th, (which was really the next
>> to go and expected to be in "top")
>> then the correct next for MTWTF etc.
>>
>> Why are those for sunday displayed in the "top position" ?

> Please send me your timers.conf file so I can check this.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index