[vdr] Re: information on premiere

On Thursday, 28. March 2002 12:08, you wrote:
> Hi, my girlfriend is here in italy for easter so I mounted a secondary
> LNB to receive astra. I am now watching premiere channels. I'm very glad
> to see there are many dolby digital channels, but the problem is that
> there is (never?) an english audio track! I wanted to watch babilon5 on
> the sci-fi channel, but it's in german.
>
> However, on the italian television too, I can't get the english track
> with vdr, probably because I have to enter the right audio number in
> channels.conf. So: can I write something on channels.conf to get english
> tracks for premiere channels (in particular sci-fi)?

Premiere does only provide english audio tracks at Cinedom deluxe
(Pay-Per-View) and selected movies on Premiere Movie 1. Some movies on Studio
Universal also are provided with english only soundtrack, these are marked
with (OV) in the EPG data. TV series are only broadcasted in German.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index