[vdr] Re: a little suggestion for OSD/LCD and commands.conf

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [vdr] Re: a little suggestion for OSD/LCD and commands.conf (29-Mrz-2002 14:59)
From:    Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de
To:      vdr@linuxtv.org

> > > Why don't you simply insert the menu item into your command.conf
> > > already (as the sixth line) and make it execute "echo To be implemented..."
> > > or something like that?
> >
> > You are right, i could do that.
> >
> > I only thought that if it is easy for you to make that
> > configurable it would be nice. If it is much work i am
> > sure you have many other things to be done.
>
> What I could think of would be that the cOsdMenu::hk() function
> could check if the very first menu item starts with a digit, followed
> by a blank. In that case it could completely disable the automatic
> hotkey assignment and leave it to the actual menu contents.
> Would that be something?

Would be perfect.

Another Idea... I have many own commands in commands.conf (~30)
an i always add some (so many ideas).

If i want to use i.e. command 25 i have to scroll through the whole list.

It would be nice if i could select commands like channels,
if i want to use command 25 i have to tap '2' and '5' in a
definite time, if i only tap '2' command 2 will be used after
0.5 sec or 1 sec (exactly like switching channels).

But same like my question before: Just a idea wich would make
using vdr a bit more perfect, nothing to spend much time for
in programming if it's to complicated.

...Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index