[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Andreas Roedl wrote:

> Alessio: You should learn how to create a patch file. It's not that difficult!

which command would you use to create the patch? I'm reading diff options...

mmhh... the problem is that I made also other modifications, and I have
applied other patches. What do you think it's best, modify the vanilla
vdr or modify the already patched version or ... ????

ciao
as

P.S. if tonite my gf will be sleeping hard enough, I'll try to create an
entry on the menu to allow a sort of 'diagnostic mode' with
semi-realtime readings of the quality (would be useful to point the
antenna or to make adjustments etc).

P.P.S. could someone check if the modifications are valid, especially in
multi-dvb-board systems?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index