[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Am Fre, 2002-03-29 um 19.26 schrieb Alessio Sangalli:
> Dariush Forouher wrote:
>
> > i've patched the files, but it doesn't work.
> >
> > vdr print out in syslog: Signal Strength: 0dBm, SNR: 0 dB
> > on channels with perfect image.
> > And I can't see any changes on the OSD.
>
> try the suggestion Andreas gave to you, and let me know if it works, please!
>
> Do you think it's better a sort of 'indicator' like [xxxxxx  ] as a
> percentage of the value of the signal, rather than the numerical
> indication of the dBm etc?

As I wanted to write some hours ago (the message dissapeared somehow)
I missed none of your supplements. In dvbapi.h are two
	public:
lines in the cDvbApi class (I'm no C expert ;) and I'm not sure where I
should put it. A diff would be helpful.

regards
Dariush

Home | Main Index | Thread Index