[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Dariush Forouher wrote:

> As I wanted to write some hours ago (the message dissapeared somehow)
> I missed none of your supplements. In dvbapi.h are two
> 	public:
> lines in the cDvbApi class (I'm no C expert ;) and I'm not sure where I
> should put it. A diff would be helpful.

it's C++; I've put it right before the declaration of the Switch
function. But, tonite I'll prepare the patch the way Carsten showed me;
I hope it will be easier, however it's my first diff-patch so I need
your test!

ciao
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index