[vdr] Re: Werkstofffragen

Currently I'm working on a watercoolant for my Computer, custom build ;)

An aluminum block for with several ducts (?) for cooling the CPU
(Mainbord, HD, whatever is needed) and a cooler from a motorcycle for
cooling the water without fans.

I'm currently gathering the parts so I can't present any pictures yet,
but if anybody's interested I would set up a website that displays the
progress.
My goal is to get my normal working PC as silent as possible as cheap as
possible (aluminum block is around 2 EUR at Ebay, cooler like 6 EUR,
also Ebay, pump like 4 EUR, conrad.com etc...)

Thomas

--
Thomas Keil                    Tel.: +49 8346 98296-4
Commedia-Group GmbH & Co. KG   Fax:  +49 8346 98296-9

Home | Main Index | Thread Index