[vdr] Broken Threads finalizing ?

Hello list-users,

I use the bat too and the threading works fine with this list...

The only problem i also have is that replys to (for me) uninteresting
topics containing a new topic (because the author simply pressed the
reply-button instead of typing the short mail-address of the list) is
displayed as new mail in the uninteresting thread !
So i wont read the mail (probably) even if it could be interesting...

To finish the discussion (hopefully) :

if you really reply to a mail, use the reply-button (dont forget to
cut out useless lines of quotes)

if you write a mail as a new topic, please take the time to write the
list-address....and the new subject of course...

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                          mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index