[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 1.0.0pre4

Klaus,

I think the problem can be solved by not using the VIDEO_STILLPICTURE ioctl
call, but to display I-frames in the same way as the DVD patch does.

Andreas Schultz and I discussed this on the list a few days ago (see thread
"Picture viewer" from Wed Mar 13th).  I'm sorry, but I'm not in a position to
test this myself at the moment.

Dave.

On Sunday 17 March 2002 16:45, you wrote:
> There are only a few more things to do before the final 1.0.0, which I hope
> to get all done in the next release 1.0.0pre5. The most important thing is
> probably to find out why I-frames from VDR can't be used with the
VIDEO_STILLPICTURE
> ioctl call, unless the play_iframe() function of the driver is patched.
> I could really use some help here, since I just can't see why this doesn't
work,
> and I want the final version 1.0.0 of VDR to run with the original LinuxDVB
driver.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index