[vdr] Re: "No accelerated IMDCT transform found"

guy roussin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The message "No accelerated IMDCT transform found"
> is not related to a mp3 error, this is a liba52
> message.
> I think you have to download djbfft from http://cr.yp.to/djbfft.html
> and install it.
> Then, reconfigure a52dec.0.73 with --enable-djbfft
> make;make install and recompile vdr

I've installed djbfft, changing the home in /usr/local (the default
/usr/local/djbfft was not do good for includes etc etc).

When I try to compile liba52, the linker give an error it can't find
-ldjbfft. How should I install those libraries?

thank you
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index