[vdr] LiveAC3 partially works, but a small question

Hello

I've just managed to set up all necessary things to have AC3 working.
I use a SB Live Soundcard  and have vdr started with "-a 'ac3dec -C'"
option.
Also implemented Roland Preim's Live AC3-Patch.

So it basically works, even with my Receiver (Sony STB810) on PRO7,
marvelous !
Altough with Live-AC3 the sound is a little bit delayed -
- is this normal ? (my vdr box has only a 200MHz CPU)

Another strange thing: For a short test-recording I could even record
DolbyDigital from Cinedom (Pearl Harbour), also playback works fine.
But a few minutes later no chance to reproduce, no more AC3 from this
channel.

I hink that this is no problem of my receiver, because there was also no
AC3 decoding message in the terminal window where vdr was started. Pro7
gives AC3 ... blabla -message

- is this also "normal" in this development state or anything wrong on
my site ?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index