[vdr] Re: Small problem with tosvcd-0.3

Cornelius Hald wrote:

[ ... ]

> I will try. And I have noticed that I do have a SVCD from a friend witch
> plays fine under VDR. Maybe I can find the differences.

I had more successful results when I used 'mplex' from the DVB driver
sources instead from the mjpegtools when remultiplexing the audio and
video streams:

   mplex -t SVCD -v $DELAY -i ES_STREAM -o svcd.mpg audio.mp2 video.m2v

There's a call to 'mpeg2enc' in toscvd.c where you could add the
parameters '-s' and '-F 3' . This should add extra sync info and
adjustments to the mpeg stream.

I'll try anyway to make the VCD patch more robust ;-)

HTH
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index