[vdr] Re: Feature suggestion

Hello,

Why don't you just use a at (or cron for periodic) job to send a svdrp
command ??
Never tried this, but I think it should work ...

Gerhard

Am Don, 2002-04-04 um 19.13 schrieb Guido Fiala:

    On Thursday, 4. April 2002 15:08, you wrote:
    > Am Don, 2002-04-04 um 14.57 schrieb Ulrich Petri:
    > > Hi list,
    > >
    > > 1)
    > > What do you think about a "non recording" timer?
    > > That would be usefull for switching to the right channel if you want to
    > > watch a movie "live"
    > >
    > > (Of course this only makes sense in a 1 Card system)
    > >
    > > 2)
    > > Is it possible to implement a "picture-in-picture" system into vdr?
    >
    > this would be a very nice feature ...

    With kvdr you have already the picture-beside-picture (up to 4), just need to
    switch the channel for each card.
    Without a graphics card /Xserver it will not work anyway...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index