Von: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org] Im Auftrag
von Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc
Gesendet: Sonntag, 7. April 2002 20:45
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] OT: StarWars EP4

Did anyone record Star Wars last Sunday *with* AC3 Stream and have a
good
AC3 stream ??? If yes maybe he can sendit to me (DDS-1/2 tape or DVD-R)
recorded it last week and have 4-10 ac3 failures (dropouts) per minute.
try again today with a freshly reloaded driver to see if there is a
difference ....

Thanks in advance
Stefan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index