[vdr] Re: What services are compatable with DVB

I know one person with HDTV, way better than normal
tv, but I'm poor.

All I want to know is what service can I get here in
the US that can supply Nickelodeon, The Cartoon
Netowrk, and the History channel.

Wow, I am so confused.  I'm not used to this standard
and not understanding these latatude numbers.

I noticed on http://www.lyngsat.com/ that Dish
Networks is listed as DVB once again, will it work?
Anyone had any experience with it?  do they have
propryitry junk on their boxes so you have to use
them?

So where in the US are you moveing to Alessio?  is
this NASA 155West free stations?

Thanx for the reply, I'm getting closer.
Stan