[vdr] Re: Two card question for VDR, other problem...

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 09:10:04PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I assume this is the EPG scanner trying to switch channels on your secondary card.
> You can disable this by setting "Setup/EPG/EPG scan timeout" to 0.

;-) I have done that, and put the LNB cable to the first DVB card... it
seems now to work very well, at least for timeshifting: GREAT :-)))

> I assume that there will be two separate tv sets connected to the two
> DVB cards then, so I guess it might be best to start two instances of VDR,
> each using one of the cards (see the '-D' option).

No, I don't have a TV, but I have many windows...
I'll try this -D option.

Thanks you very much, long life for VDR ;-)

	Grégoire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:greg@ulima.unil.ch

Home | Main Index | Thread Index