[vdr] Re: instant recording - timer?

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:02:06 +0200, Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> VDR implements instant recording by simply setting up a timer that records
> the current channel, from "now" until two hours into the future. That way
> anything that's implemented for timers works with instant recordings, too.

> Simply enter the "Timers" menu and edit the timer.

I use an even easier solution to do an instant recording vor the current
transmission:

I have the AIO patch installed and with the press of the green button
the schedule of the current channel is shown. Pressing the red button
and ok programs the timer with the correct values automatically. No need
to change the timer.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index