[vdr] Re: SAMBA incompatibilities with VFAT=1 directory names

I use epg2timers-0.6 and this writes the program names with underscores into
the timerfile. So this is the explanation for the inflation of #5F. Maybe
you can find a more convenient solution together with the author of
epg2timers once a day. I think I will convert back to a non-VFAT mode
because I don't use it any more. But because of the lack of a inline tool to
convert the filenames back from the VDR program directly I have left it
switched on. I hope it will be a lot cleaner with a nativ LINUX filesystem.
But thank you for your help with this.

Kind regards
Manfred

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------