[vdr] Re: SAMBA incompatibilities with VFAT=1 directory names

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:05:58 +0200, Manfred Schmidt-Voigt wrote:

>I use epg2timers-0.6 and this writes the program names with underscores into
>the timerfile. So this is the explanation for the inflation of #5F. Maybe
I also use epg2timer, but I manually edit the incoming file before
sending it to vdr.
Ok thats not an automatic way but normally I only use tvtv.de for
programming timers long in the future where epg is not available.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index