[vdr] AW: Re: Problem with keyboard after playing a DVD

> > Before SuSE 8.0 it worked without NUM-lock, and the libdvd...
> from Andreas
> > worked fine.
>
> This problem is extremly strange. Did you rebuild the libs after
> installing/upgrading the kernel?
> The patches are mostly only to get a simpler integration of
> libdvdcss and the
> csskey's file. It should not affect anything else.

I have setup a SuSE-8.0 completely new. No upgrade or something else.
I have used your libdvd... running SuSE-7.3 before without problems.
No need to NUM-lock. No keyboard blocking after playing a DVD.
The keyboard blocking is not a hard blocking, but I can't navigate
through the vdr menu after returning back from DVD, until I press
CTRL+C and start vdr again.

> > Can anybody tell me, which versions and patches for libdvdcss and
> > libdvdread I must currently use in SuSE 8.0 and/or what I can do else?
>
> The newest libdvdcss and libdvdread versions should also be fine.

Do you mean libdvdread 0.9.2 and libdvdcss 0.0.3 or libdvdcss 1.0.0 ?
(no ogle or other version?)

Thanks

Guenter

Home | Main Index | Thread Index