[vdr] Re: RFC - wakeup-timer

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>One more thought: if you just want to make sure that VDR will be up during
>a given period of time each day, we could make that an additional setup
option
>and VDR coudl then refrain from calling the shutdown script during that
time
>(and also make sure it will boot up at the beginning of that time period).
>There would be no need for modifying the timers in that case.

Oh yes,
I think this is really a good point.
It could be even sufficient for most cases (could others comment on this?)
so that we wouldn't even need the wakeup timer plugin.
The wakeup timers as I described them in my last posting are more
sophisticated - is there any need for this, except of my morning tea
scenario?

Will you implement this option?

Regards
  Richard