[vdr] Re: Bug in epg2html

Hello Klaus,

* Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> [27-05-02 17:28]:
> The fourth parameter in the E record is the 'table id', which may or may not
> be present. Therefore epg2html.pl doesn't parse it (it wouldn't have any
> meaning here, anyway).
>
> Are you observing any problem with the original epg2html.pl, which has been
> fixed by your patch?

Yes, i have some problems, i use the script to parse the epg.data and
write all films into a database. For this i use the duration too.

I used the perldebugger and see, that perl will not set the variables
correctly. But if i change the regexp, all is working fine.

--
Bye
Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index