[vdr] Re: vdr+AIO26.05, Teletext=1, crashes on Suse8

Am Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2002 00:32 schrieb Robert Schneider:
> I have probably the same here. Also SuSE 8.0. I cannot even
> start vdr with --help. It will also segfault.
>
> vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org wrote on 29.05.2002 16:31:04:
> > Has anybody a running teletext enabled vdr on SuSE8? I
> > have successfully compiled with the teletext=1 option,
> > but vdr will not start up, it gets
> > Regards
> > Manfred

Hi all,

I tried to make teletext work today, but the problem, you have
mentioned before, occurs here too - even if I use a vanilla
vdr patched only with teletext (tested with 1.0.2/1.0.3).

BTW, I've installed it using the german description on
http://home.t-online.de/home/hubertus.sandmann/vdr.htm.

CU Norbert
* Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de *

Home | Main Index | Thread Index