[vdr] Re: epg2timers probs with "day of month" in VDR

Uwe Weissbach wrote:

> is there any solution for the problem with epg2timers
> if I schedule a event wich is more then 1month in future
> with tvtv.de ?
> (with the search function I found some entries of 5th july today !!!)
> i.E. I schedule a entry for the june 30th and vdr schedules it
> as "day 30" so the record will start at may 30th ???
>
> greetings,
>
> Uwe Weissbach
>
> to Carsten Koch: I understand, this is not really a problem of epg2timers,
> but of VDR.  Anyway: I'm still looking for a solution...

Sorry for answering so late, I have been on vacation
during the last three weeks. :-)

I will fix the problem in one of the next epg2timers
versions by simply not processing more than 28 days
of epg entries from the merkliste. It just means that
your merkliste can go into the future as far as
you wish, but epg2timers will convert only the next 4
weeks to timers.conf format per call. Assuming that you
run epg2timers at least once again before theses 4 weeks
are over, that should be an acceptable solution, right?

Until then, I recommend to not create merkliste entries
that go more that 4 weeks into the future.

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index