[vdr] Re: epg2timers probs with "day of month" in VDR

Carsten Koch wrote:

> Uwe Weissbach wrote:
> >
> > is there any solution for the problem with epg2timers
> > if I schedule a event wich is more then 1month in future
> > with tvtv.de ?
> > (with the search function I found some entries of 5th july today !!!)
> > i.E. I schedule a entry for the june 30th and vdr schedules it
> > as "day 30" so the record will start at may 30th ???
> >
> > greetings,
> >
> > Uwe Weissbach
> >
> > to Carsten Koch: I understand, this is not really a problem of epg2timers,
> > but of VDR.  Anyway: I'm still looking for a solution...
>
> Sorry for answering so late, I have been on vacation
> during the last three weeks. :-)
>
> I will fix the problem in one of the next epg2timers
> versions by simply not processing more than 28 days
> of epg entries from the merkliste. It just means that
> your merkliste can go into the future as far as
> you wish, but epg2timers will convert only the next 4
> weeks to timers.conf format per call.

I am about to make that change to epg2timers now.
I am planning to release epg2timers 0.9.3 tomorrow.
I am thinking of making the limit configurable (not a hardcoded
28 days) and set the default to 7 days.
Is anyone out there running epg2timers less than once a week?
(among those, who run it at all, of course ;-)
I believe 7 days is a nice default, as it speeds up things
and creates less pages of timer display.
Is that OK with everyone?

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index