Von: Andreas Schultz [mailto:aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Juni 2002 12:39
An: vdr@linuxtv.org
Betreff: [vdr] Re: 1.0.3 & teletext, AIO 2605

On Monday 10 June 2002 12:24, Thomas Jagoditsch wrote:
> hi list.

[...]

> so my questions are:
> has anybody out there a working 1.0.3-AIO configuration with DVD ?
> is teletext (AIO) working or is the current behavior due to the beta-
> stage of the teletext-patch ? why does teletext-loop-thru not work
> anymore
> with plain-vanilla vdr ? what can i do to debug the problems (the
> error-messages are a bit short) ?

Could you also please tell us which version of the driver you are using?
I have been using the 20011217 version without any major problems. The
version
recomended by Klaus is also fine.

Andreas

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index