[vdr] Re: stream broken with nexus

hello world,

i finally got my remote working (thanks to ralf)

still have the problem with data stream broken, arm crashed and so on. it
seems pretty much like
a thermical error. if i start up my pc, vdr records for abt. 10min, than
crashes. this is reproducable
if i give the machine a "cool down" time of about 2h, than start up again.

a simple restart of the "warm" pc doesnīt help

my question now: is this a general problem of the card design or do i have a
broken board? would be no problem
to give the card a heat-sink, but if itīs kind of broken, i have to exchange
it, cause itīs only a few days old
(warranty)

itīs a nexus-s from hauppauge, rev 2.1

regards,