[vdr] Re: Image Viewer

A Image Viewer for VDR would be a really nice addition ...

will there be some kind of "playlist/slideshow" support  (like in the mp3
patch) ...

Stefan

Alessio Sangalli <alesan@manoweb.com>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
12.06.2002 14:12
Please respond to vdr

        To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
        cc:
        Subject:        [vdr] Re: Image Viewer

Thomas Koch wrote:

> Am Donnerstag den, 6. Juni 2002, um 13:22, schrieb Christoph Saas:
>
>> What I would like to do is viewing the images from my digital camera
>> with vdr on the TV. There should be some browser like for mp3 to chose
>> a directory,and therein a slideshow of all the jpgs should be started.
>> Of course it has to be remote controlable.
>

> I think the Mplayer patch is a good start for this.

I've also made a patch to see any types of pictures; however, I was away
for few weeks and now I have to get back into vdr-developing

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index