[vdr] Re: Can't use horizontal channels...

You (Steffen Koch <Steffen.Koch@sphinx-electronics.de>) wrote:
> Jan-Martin Raemer wrote:
> >Ok. So I'll have th split the cables... I have an Quad-LNB, do I need
> >all 4 cables if I only need the digital channels?
> So it does not have an integrated switch, right?

It hasn't.

> You have to use a switch then because the outputs of the quad-lnb are
> [hi|lo]/[hor|ver].
> So one output does only have one of the four possibilities. And the
> switch chooses the right one if it is correctly connected to the lnb.

So there aren't 2 for analog and 2 for digital?

Ok, then a second switch would be a problem. Do you know another
solution? Or do I need a news switch if I want the V-channels too?
--
  ,   .	 | GnuPG-Key http://www.krw-online.de/mraemer/jmraemer.gpg
 :  _  : | Key-ID: D179CE3E
    | uake4ever!| read rfc1855!   Das ist /kein/ Sigtrenner -> --

Home | Main Index | Thread Index