[vdr] Re: Can't use horizontal channels...

You (Rene Bartsch <rene@bartschnet.de>) wrote:

> I didn't test that myself, but as I know most digital programs on ASTRA
> are only in the high-band. So if you don't need the low-band, you could
> skip the to cables for low/vertikal and low/horizontal between LNB and
> multi-switch if you don't have low-band-channels in VDR's channel.conf.

Uhm... What are low and what high-band-channels? Google didn't tell
me... I need the normal German channels (ARD/ZDF/Dritte, pro7, sat1,
rtl[1,2], vox, kabel1, VIVA[1,2], MTV) and TangoTV.

> Check if you multi-switch can handle this. But you won't be able to
> receive channels in the low-band anymore (like analogue TV).

The 2nd switch would be for DVB only.

--
  ,   .	 | GnuPG-Key http://www.krw-online.de/mraemer/jmraemer.gpg
 :  _  : | Key-ID: D179CE3E
    | uake4ever!| read rfc1855!   Das ist /kein/ Sigtrenner -> --

Home | Main Index | Thread Index