[vdr] How to replay mpeg2 videos in vdr

Hi all,

I tried to replay externally recorded mpeg2 streams with vdr.
After processing them in the great 'PVAStrumento' I faced several problems:
- If I try to play PVA files I will only hear the sound but will not see
any video.
- If I try to play PS files it seems to work properly but after some
time (app. 25 minutes) vdr stops the replay like if the input stream is
ended.

mpegtool(streamtype) says that the PVAStrumento PS files are 'PS_STREAM' and
vdr recorded files are 'PES_STREAM'.

Has anyone an idea why vdr stops replaying the PS_STREAM file after some
time?
Or how I can convert the PS_STREAM to a PES_STREAM properly and which tool
can/should I use to do it?

Any comments and tipps would be appreciated

Thomas

http://www.gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index