[vdr] Re: how to distribute a binary version of VDR?

Hello!

Am Montag, 17. Juni 2002 00:45 schrieb Mario Dilleni:
> Hi all,
>
> a friend asked me to pass him my VDR installation for his mini-linux.
> I am running a 1.0.3 with AIO. how can I find out what I have to put in the
> tar-file?

The typical SuSE vdr.rpm looks like this:

exciter:~ # rpm -ql vdr
/usr/bin/epg2html.pl
/usr/bin/runvdr
/usr/bin/svdrpsend.pl
/usr/bin/vdr
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/CONTRIBUTORS
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/FORMATS
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/HISTORY
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/INSTALL
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/MANUAL
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/README
/usr/share/doc/packages/vdr/channels.conf.cable
/video
/video/channels.conf

The vdr binary itself would be enough.

Mermgfurt!
Andi
--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/
Mail:  flood@flood-net.de

Windows sucks, Linux rules :-)              http://srom.zgp.org/
Watch more TV! http://www.cadsoft.de/people/kls/vdr/software.htm
Who needs DivX?                          telnet blinkenlights.nl

Home | Main Index | Thread Index