[vdr] AW: VDR-Network-Traffic-Managment

mmhhh, money does not seems to be a problem - so what about Cu-Gigabit-Ethernet, I´ve seen a switch with 2 x 1000/100/10 and 8 x 100/10 for 219,00 EUR and a 1000/100/10 PCI-Card 79,00 EUR (with heatsink, running realy hot), or best a full 8 Port Giga Switch :-)

i does not know about the switch but the PCI cards working well, i´ve connected my linux and  windows with a cross-cable and get 11MByte/s with Samba, thats ok for transfering films from one computer to another (for me postprocess is on windows with a hardwaretranscoder from Vidac)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index