[vdr] Problem with script runvdr

Hello,

after playing around with VDR, I do have problems with the
script runvdr.
Uncertainly I don't know, what I did exactly (I am a newbe
to linux).

All I know is, that first everything was alright, but know
vdr does not start automatically after a restart.

There ist a line in runvdr
     su -c "$VDRCMD" $VDRUSR
      if test $? -eq 0; then exit; fi

To find the error I changed the second line to
      echo $?

The output is now
      2

The values of VDRCMD and VDRUSR are correct.
If I start VDR with "vdr -d" everything is fine.
Only the start out of the script does not work.

What does the return value of su -c ... mean?
Does anyone know what's going wrong here?
Thanks for any help.

Gerhard
Das ist ein Service von austria.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index