[vdr] teletext + picture viewer

Hi, I've tried the impossible to let teletext patch to work.

I've modified the libgfx to change the name of that 'border' macro, etc
etc, but I can't have a right linking of vdr then.

Where should I watch, hack to have keyboard AND TELETEXT patch work
together?

It's important for me to have teletext work because I'm writing the
picture viewer patch; it's likely I will use much code in common with
teletext, so please let's move and solve this issue!!!

bye
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index