[vdr] Re: AW: Re: workaround for Rev 2.x cards

> > Using the inch measurments in Europe is wrong. Even England is switching
> not on screen sizes. Open a computer catalog, and watch the monitor
> list...: http://www.litec-computer.de/ -> preisliste -> on the bottom
> right for example

This is not legal in germany. Meassures in metrics is a must. Measures in inch can be optional. Measuring computer monitors in inches has traditional reasons as well as floppy disks sizes are in inches. This is because computer tecniques came from USA and has no long tradition in germany.
But for the whole world the standard is metric and we should start to speak this common 'language' to understand each other (as well as introducing gramm for weight measuring - all together called the SI-system). Think, also american can do this (look at star trek ;-))

Juergen

Home | Main Index | Thread Index