[vdr] Re: testcard

Thorsten Wöll schrieb:

> Sorry for my last post!
> These pics are copyrighted and have to be downloaded
> personal by every user...

Althought they look nice and solve a few problems, I don't really think
they are appropiate for us. For example to use the colour bars to set
saturation you would need a "blue-only" switch which only verry few TV-s
have. Besides I seriously doubt you can do a FUBK image on DVD.

Servus
  Casandro

> rgds. Thorsten

Home | Main Index | Thread Index