[vdr] AW: Re: no free DVB device

>     make insmod        # in DVB/drivers
>     insmod lirc_dev     #
>     insmod lirc_dvb    #
>     ../lircd                # started the lirc- deamon
>     .../vdr                 # started vdr
>
> I know it's strange, maybe I can remove the device files. The
> problem is
> that I don't know which files and how to regenerate them.

i suggest you start with the basics

0. fresh started system without any dvb/vdr autostart stuff
1. create a new directory, copy the newest dvb-driver
2. compile the driver (make)
3. make insmod - now you should see ntv if you have astra
4. compile a vanilla vdr and start it with a minimum of options

Home | Main Index | Thread Index